Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back To School Teacher Gifts

So I really didn't plan well this year and was down to the wire trying to come up with a little gift for the kids to give their teachers on "Open Door Day".  The kids always enjoy giving their new teachers a little something to welcome them back and wish them a great year ahead.  This is what I came up with this year.  I had a few of these little post-it books that I picked up on Pick Your Plum which is a great site that runs specials each day that you can pick up at great prices.  I had a cut file for the apple but wanted to add the little worm so I quickly designed that and added it to the apples that I cut out, put it all together and then added the little eye balls.  I think they came out pretty cute and the teachers seemed to like them as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment