Friday, April 29, 2011

A different twist to a great idea

A couple months back Dts Art was nice enough to share on her Take Out Tuesday a great Treat Box Card.  I loved the idea but wanted to add a little bit more to the design so off I went to see what I could create with MTC.  As you can see....I love the endless possibilities that MTC offers....such a great program!  I took her basic design idea but added slots to tie on some accent ribbons and added a window.


After I created the box I didn't know what I was going to put in it since I had added the window!  I made this around Valentine's Day so I dropped in a few heart shaped candies for this one.  In the future I was thinking that it would be a great way to give some hand crafted jewelry if I make a card to insert into the box to display the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment