Friday, April 29, 2011

Catching Up.....

So it has been a lot harder to keep up with the blogging than I anticipated.  I figured I needed to spend a little time trying to "catch up" on some of the things that I've done.  I figured I would go back to St. Patrick's Day.  I wanted to do something for my son to take to his classmates so I pulled together these pencils since they can't bring any food into the classroom.


I also wanted to try and create a little something for my friends.  I had seen these great little hand sanitizers when I was out one day and remembered seeing them around Christmas done by Just because I love to play so I thought I would try to create a template in MTC.  I also found the cute subway art at eighteen 25.  Here is what I came up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment