Monday, May 14, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

So I'm trying to figure out if this is something that people still recognize or am I just crazy.  It may be that I have a child with special needs and am grateful for the work that teachers do with him but at the same time, I'm grateful for the hard work that the teachers put forth with both my kids.  I love to see them coming home happy after a good day at school.  I think a good day is one where the kids have not only been challenged but that it was done in a fun and engaging manner....this I think is probably a hard task when dealing with 20 kids, all with different personalities.  So...for doing this I think it's important to let the teachers and aides know how much you appreciate their hard work.  This year I pulled these together.  For the teachers I did these vases.  I had seen something similar awhile back so I thought I would give it a try.  The teachers loved them and enjoyed their special "school themed" tree card that I made using Stamps by Judith. If you like to stamp and have never seen her before, she has a great line of stamps and shows you how you can whip up some really cute cards.


And for the teachers aides I printed out these cute free tags that I saw on Lisa Storms blog.  This was a quick and simple thing to pull together with a nice cup and few packets for Raspberry Lemonade mixes. I had originally planned to decorate the cups with some vinyl but it was getting late and I ran out of energy.



No comments:

Post a Comment