Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank You to the Teachers

So here it is "back to school" and I'm just getting around to posting gifts that I did for the end of last year!.   My youngest son had so many teachers so I had to try and find gifts that I could do quick but wanted them to still be personal.  I had seen these great clocks on Attempting Aloha and thought they would great.  Here is what I came up with for his teachers.


I had also done some cups using outdoor vinyl.  Since these were my first try  I hope they hold up after cleaning.  It's hard to see the names on the sides since I filled them with the pink grass and a gift card.  


I also did some cards and hand sanitizer boxes using teacher subway art from Today's Fabulous Finds.  She has a lot of different designs for many different occasions....they really are great!  So if you're looking for something to pull together quickly, it's worth looking at the different designs/colors she has!








1 comment:

  1. I came over to your blog to say Hi and saw the teacher subway art. What a wonderful idea and such a cute little box! :) Thank you for your comment on my Halloween Prints, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete