Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Power Up for a Mario Valentine's Day

So I figured this might be a good place to start posting things to see if this is something I can do and and keep up with.  I thought I was planning ahead for Valentine's Day but before I knew it, I was behind and scrambling to get things done.  The boys are all about Mario Bros. right now so that is what they wanted for as their theme.  Here is what I came up with.



I created all these using Make the Cut.  I've been using the software to cut with my Cricut for months now but  just realized that I can print and cut great little things like this!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the print and cut feature with MTC, I am glad we can use MTC with our Cricuts as long as we do not update our programs. I am going to get a new cutter though and keep my Cricut just for cartridges. These are super cute, my little one isn't into Mario yet!! LOL

    ReplyDelete